Help for a local family

The lives of a city family were devastated when an electrical fault caused a fire to rip through their home destroying all their possessions and leaving them with nothing more than the clothes on their back.

Thankfully when the fire occurred on 20th January 2011 all the family including Hayley, Paul and their four children aged 6 weeks to 9 years,  were out of the house so nobody was hurt.

As the family begin to re-build their lives locals have rallied around to support them. More items are still required so if you have anything you wish to donate they can be dropped off from 23rd to 25th February at St Catherine Church Rooms on Aylsham Rd. A sale of remaining items is planned for 25th Feb at the church. For more information click here

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.